Call For Papers
INISCom 2015 is a premier conference that provides an excellent forum for researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technology, advancement, and future directions and trends in (1) industrial networks and applications, (2) intelligent systems and applications, (3) information processing and data analysis, and (4) Hardware and software design and development.
- The Conference will be technically co-sponsored by IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
- Accepted papers after presentation and extension may be invited to be published in either ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications (are SCI-indexed) or EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
- New architectures, protocols and applications for industrial networks, including control network, communication network, sensor network, body area network, social network, opportunistic network, and cloud-based network
- Analysis of industrial networks, including network lifetime, scalability and stability, transmission reliability, quality of service, security, etc.
- Computational intelligence in automation, including neural, fuzzy and evolutionary approaches, ant colonies optimization, swarm intelligence, machine learning, bioinformatics, expert systems, multi‐agent systems, game and decision theories, etc.
- Industrial applications of intelligent systems
- Audio/image/video processing
- Data mining, pattern recognition, estimation and identification
- Information fusion, compressive sensing, signal transforming and filtering
- Fault detection and diagnosis
- Optimization techniques
- Big data analysis and processing
- Analogue/Digital system design and structures
- Design and analysis of embedded industrial systems, including real-time computing, operating systems, communications, etc.
- Modelling and analysis tools for industrial networks and intelligent systems
- Simulation and testbed of current industrial networks and intelligent systems
SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSALS:
A special session is a group of 4 papers (or multiple of 4), organized on the initiative of any volunteer proposing NO MORE than 2 papers inside. Special session topics must be in areas consistent with those of the conference.
In order to avoid that Special Sessions tend to draw papers from Regular Tracks, the Special Sessions on Topics not enough specific and too general will be rejected.
Organizer Instructions: Any potential organizer (or group of organizers: no more than 2) has to complete the following tasks:
provide Special Sessions Co-Chairs with a provisional title of the special session;
send a “Call for Papers” dedicated to that special session to Special Sessions Co-Chairs (one PDF page as the one provided in the conference website): Deadline: October 31st , 2014;
send a potential list of authors to be invited to submit a paper;
send a list of potential reviewers (at least 3 reviewers per paper) to facilitate the review process
If less than 6 papers will be submitted before the end of the deadline, the submitted papers will be moved to regular tracks to be reviewed as regular contributions.
Special Session proposal should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st October , 2014
WORK IN PROGRESS Papers:
INISCom-15 also welcomes Work In Progress (WIP) papers that summarize breakthroughs, industry featured projects, open problems, new application challenges, visionary ideas, and preliminary studies or recent achievements that are not quite ready for a regular full-length paper.
WIP paper submission deadline: Oct. 15
REGULAR PAPERS - submission
Papers should be no more than 10 pages in length. Complete formatting and submission instructions can be found on the conference web site. Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
Accepted papers will be published in the INISCom Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore Digital Library and for indexing to Google Scholar, ISI, EICompendex, Scopus and many more. Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI endorsed Transaction on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Submission Regular papers: 2014/10/01
Submission WIP Papers: 2014/10/15
Submission Special Sessions proposal 2014/10/31
Carlo Cecati, University of L'Aquila, Italy
Song Guo, The University of Aizu, Japan
Yong Xiang, Deakin University, Australia
Lei Shu, Guangdong Univ. of Petrochemical Technology, China
Xudong Wang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Donghyun (David) Kim, North Carolina Central University, USA
Abdallah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Yan Zhang, Simula Research Laboratory & University of Oslo, Norway
Peng Li, The University of Aizu, Japan