Call for Papers
INISCom 2016 provides an excellent forum for researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technology, advancement, and future directions and trends in (1) industrial networks and applications, (2) intelligent systems and applications, (3) information processing and data analysis, (4) Hardware and software design and development, and (5) Security & Privacy.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following publications:
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research or innovative practical applications in areas including, but not limited to:
Industrial networks and applications
- New architectures, protocols and applications for industrial networks, including control network, communication network, sensor network, body area network, social network, opportunistic network, and cloud-based network
- Analysis of industrial networks, including network lifetime, scalability and stability, transmission reliability, quality of service, etc.
Intelligent systems and applications
- Computational intelligence in automation, including neural, fuzzy and evolutionary approaches, ant colonies optimization, swarm intelligence, machine learning, bioinformatics, expert systems, multi‐agent systems, game and decision theories, etc.
- Industrial applications of intelligent systems
Information processing and data analysis
- Audio/image/video processing
- Data mining, pattern recognition, estimation and identification
- Information fusion, compressive sensing, signal transforming and filtering
- Fault detection and diagnosis
- Optimization techniques
- Big data analysis and processing
Hardware and software design and development
- Analogue/Digital system design and structures
- Design and analysis of embedded industrial systems, including real-time computing, operating systems, communications, etc.
- Modelling and analysis tools for industrial networks and intelligent systems
- Simulation and testbed of current industrial networks and intelligent systems
Security & Privacy
- Incident response
- Encryption, Authentication, Availability Assurance
- Hardware Forensics
- Intrusion Detection
- Network security and protocols
For more information and to submit your paper, visit: INITIAL SUBMISSION
REGULAR PAPERS - submission
Papers should be no more than 15 pages in length. Complete formatting and submission instructions can be found on the conference web site. Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
Workshops proposal deadline: 20 May 2016
- Full Paper Submission deadline:
20 June 2016 Sunday, 17 July 2016
- Notification and Registration opens: 22 August 2016
- Short, poster and demo paper submission deadline: 17 July 2016
- Camera-ready deadline: 18 September 2016
- Start of Conference: 31 October 2016
- End of Conference: 1 November 2016